iNtRON Biotechnology Held the Corporate Presentation
iNtRON Biotechnology held the corporate presentation for private and institutional investors on February 19, 2019.
The purpose of the corporate presentation was to increase shareholders’ understanding about the company and investment value. During the corporate presentation, Seong Jun Yoon, CEO & Founder, made a presentation regarding follow up status after the SAL200 global out-licensing, development status of subsequent pipelines, and future business plan.
Following is the main summary presented during the corporate presentation.
(1) KEY R&BD Programs
(2) SAL200 US P2 & Premium Topical Medication / G(+) 7 pipeline development status
(3) Gram negative Endolysin(itLysin-based GN200) development status
(4) Open Innovation Program
– iN_EYD : Polyketide-based Antifungal Drug,
– Asperphenin : First-in-Structure Chemical Anticancer Drug
(5) PHAGERUS® BiD Program : Evolution_based Bio-Informatics Drug
(6) PHAGEOME (MICROBIOME) Program : New Era of Bio-Health Fields
– Colon Cancer target with Asperphenin
iNtRON Biotechnology will focus on close communication with shareholders and investors to share R&D achievements of iNtRON and leaping up to “Global R&D Company” for diagnosis, prevention and treatment of life threatening infections.
it is iNtRON.
if it is iNtRON ?